- Update wiki-translation.com to SVN, move to TRIM and fix the bottom line "Last update from CVS(): " which always shows today.
- add (dummy?) localizations in: Bengali, Albanian, Macedonian, Malagasy required for projectlingua.org ; update Chris Salzberg
- submit this project for publication in the UNESCO's International Year of Languages list
- Newsletter April 2008
- Dogfood structures to make sure they play nice with the translation enhancements
- Search for relevant terms in google (multilingual wiki, translation, etc) and make sure all relevant sites are listed at Relevant sites and resources and contact site admins/communities, where appropriate.
- an article in the Multilingual would be nice :-)
- Alain and Louise Brunette are already scheduled for a paper on quality in collaborative terminology and translation communities for the Multilingual Computing Fall issue. They could certainly mention the CLWE project in there. Maybe we could also submit a paper on CLWE in the same issue. Maybe a special issue on collaborative technologies...