Still to be done
- Update wiki-translation.com to SVN, move to TRIM and fix the bottom line "Last update from CVS(): " which always shows today.
- add (dummy?) localizations in: Bengali, Albanian, Macedonian, Malagasy required for projectlingua.org ; update Chris Salzberg
- submit this project for publication in the UNESCO's International Year of Languages list
- Newsletter April 2008
- Archive it in some form
- Promote the intro video, recent progress, various reports (by LPH, etc) and the Screencast done
- Send newsletter to all Registered site members done
- OTT done
- Mozilla i18n group
- WikiSym people
- Dogfood structures to make sure they play nice with the translation enhancements
- Search for relevant terms in google (multilingual wiki, translation, etc) and make sure all relevant sites are listed at Relevant sites and resources and contact site admins/communities, where appropriate.
- an article in the Multilingual would be nice :-)
- Alain and Louise Brunette are already scheduled for a paper on quality in collaborative terminology and translation communities for the Multilingual Computing Fall issue. They could certainly mention the CLWE project in there. Maybe we could also submit a paper on CLWE in the same issue. Maybe a special issue on collaborative technologies...
- Create a project page for the Cross Lingual Wiki Engine project. — Alain will work on it. — Done
- Announce the wiki with a mailing list — Alain will do once seeding completed — Done
- Seed the site with content — Alain working on it (2007-11-01) — Done
- Enable anonymous edits — Done
- Enable individual page tracking
- Alain and Xavi enabled it (2007-11-01).
It was also needed to enable: "Admin > Features > User Features > User Watches"
- Enable discussion list on each page — Alain and Xavier working on it (2007-11-01). Finally using comments on pages, instead, instead of "discuss" pages on a single forum.
- remember me feature enabled (Xavi)
- Create a short menu on the left column that can be maintained by any registered user. (assigning "menupage"). Xavi created it, and working (somebody fixed it?; should we close the bug reported as a bug at dev.tw.o ?)
- Q: If you go to the site and are not logged on as a registered user, there is no "home" link on the left. How can I put a link to the Home page of the wiki on the left hand side?
A: There is module (box) on the left rigt now with that and other links. Edit it through SideMenu page.
- Fix strange bug...
- It is not a bug in the code. It's, at the most, a usability issue (already explained to Alain...). Xavi
- Change the look and feel to Kubrick — Xavier working on it, needs somebody with access to the server to execute a script to allow installing Tiki mods (2007-11-01) — Done.
- Move to SVN and update to latest BRANCH-1-0 which has some bug fixes. - done in April 2008 (Xavi)
- Forums don't look so good and need some CSS work. Done (Xavi)
No records to display