- Go to this page How will massive online collaboration impact the world of translation
- Click on the link that says: "What processes and tools are needed to translate content that is constantly being edited collaboratively by a large community of anonymous authors?"
- This takes you to this page: http://www.wiki-translation.com/tiki-index.php?page=Processes+and+tools+for+massively+collaborative+translation&bl
- But in spite of the value of the page= argument, this page is actually entitled "People", and its content is not at all about processes and tools.
- Yet, if you do a search for the word "people", you will see a page entitled " Processes and tools for massively collaborative translation "
- If you click on the link, it takes you to this page: http://www.wiki-translation.com/tiki-index.php?page=Processes+and+tools+for+massively+collaborative+translation&highlight=people, which is properly entitled and has the proper content.
Does anyone understand what's going on?