- Using the Open Page As Structure option breaks language switching
- Function Group
- 5 high
- NOTE: On 2009-10-05, AD change priority to level 5, cause Carsten Schmitz of Lime Survey said it's essential for them (they use Tiki i18n features to publish documentation of LimeSurvey in different langs).
Reference this post.
^When I enable the wiki _Open page as <span class= "highlight_word_0">structure</span> feature, I get the following:
With the Site Language as English:
The problem: Tiki does not allow me to switch to a translated page if the "Open page as <span class= "highlight_word_0">structure</span>" option is enabled.
- Click First Page from the menu.
- Tiki opens Page One, as a <span class= "highlight_word_0">structure</span>.
- Tiki informs you of a ES and DE version
- Switch to the Spanish version (by using either the Language drop list from the wiki page or the Page Translation module).
Nothing happens. Tiki still shows the EN page
- Assigned to
The original document is available at https://wiki-translation.com/item65