- BUG with SVN
- Function Group
- 5 high
- When Marc Laporte upgraded this site to SVN:
He started experiencing strange bugs. Here's a recipe for reproducing it.
- I created an EN page called Just Testing.
- I set its language to English before saving.
- Then I clicked on Translate button.
- I created a French translaton Juste un test.
- Saved it.
- Then, I went back to the EN page.
- It showed the languages picklist at the top, as well as the Translations box on the right.
- Clicked on Edit button.
- Added a line, Save.
- Now, the languages picklist has disappeared, but the Translations box is still there.
- If I edit the En page, it says that the language is Unknown.
Sorry, I couldn't reproduce this bug, following these steps. I used trial (en) and just a trial (fr) for the test (sorry, I can't write French), and I cound't reproduce the bug here on w-t. Everything worked fine, as expected. Closing the bug.
- Assigned to
No records to display