- Configures the Site to Support Content in Multiple Languages
- Function Group
- I18n Setup screen
- DONE : Language caption should say something like Default language
- DONE : Best Language caption say Show pages in user's preferred language
- MODIFIED : Reg users can change the language should say Other supported languages. Also, is the checbox needed at all? If the site supports multiple languages, don't you always want to allow users to specify language preferences?
- The way this is handled has been modified. Please verify if the current solution is better.
- BUG: After Marc L did an upgrade of Tiki (to 1.10) on the wiki-translation site, it turns out that as soon as you visit a unilingual page, the list of languages that can be set for the site only has that one language in it.
- May be resolved by change above. Verify if the problem still exists
- Assigned to
No records to display