- Propagate critical translation requests
- Function Group
- 5 high
- In a normal wiki, errors can be corrected in a page quickly. With multiple translations, the page author finding the error may not be able to correct all pages.
- For normal content additions, delay is acceptable. Critical errors can cause serious trouble to viewers.
- Warnings that content can be wrong must be visible to viewers of translation once a critical error has been detected.
- This item is very important to Mozilla
- Assigned to
The original document is available at https://wiki-translation.com/item19