- Tag translation and sharing
- Function Group
- The system must allow the tags to be translated between languages.
- When a page has a new translation, tags from the source page must be incorporated to the page.
- When a tag is added to any translation, they should also apply to all translations.
- Tag translation should be similar to content translation
- Tags must have a language associated to them, but can also be marked as "universal" (no language)
- A table to associate tags between languages should be created
- A tag from an other language affected to a page should be translated
- If the tag was already translated, it should be swapped transparently
- Otherwise, requires human intervention. Translator enters the translated tag, It creates a new tag, binds it to the tag translation set and swaps it on all pages containing the tag.
- Tags from foreign languages should be used as suggestions on the current page or used to search if the tag cloud on the page is not relevant enough
- Content of the pages may differ and some tags may not apply to all translations.
- Assigned to
The original document is available at https://wiki-translation.com/item15