- Become Aware that the Site is Multilingual
- Function Group
- At the top of each page, you have a drop down list of languages.
- TODO: Need to make sure that this drop list is ALWAYS PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED, no matter what template is used.
- Should it be a drop down list, because you only see one language at a time and it's not clear that it's multilngual.
- On the other hand, if you have 10 languages, it takes lots of real estate.
- Maybe up to 3 languages displayed, with a forth "Other".
- Should not be confusable with the system language drop down (i.e. language that the menus are displayed in).
- TODO: Evaluate and possibly implement alternative presetnations of the language list.
- Assigned to
The original document is available at http://wiki-translation.com/item8