BUG with SVN

Status
Closed
Title
BUG with SVN
Function Group
B
Priority
5 high
Description
When Marc Laporte upgraded this site to SVN:

http://projectmanagementwiki.org/20080418Meeting

He started experiencing strange bugs. Here's a recipe for reproducing it.

  • I created an EN page called Just Testing.
  • I set its language to English before saving.
  • Then I clicked on Translate button.
  • I created a French translaton Juste un test.
  • Saved it.
  • Then, I went back to the EN page.
  • It showed the languages picklist at the top, as well as the Translations box on the right.
  • Clicked on Edit button.
  • Added a line, Save.
  • Now, the languages picklist has disappeared, but the Translations box is still there.
  • If I edit the En page, it says that the language is Unknown.

Sorry, I couldn't reproduce this bug, following these steps. I used trial (en) and just a trial (fr) for the test (sorry, I can't write French), and I cound't reproduce the bug here on w-t. Everything worked fine, as expected. Closing the bug.
Iteration
Four
Assigned to
Xavi


The original document is available at http://wiki-translation.com/item61